Taurus 24/7 Pro C DS 9mm

Taurus 24/7 Pro C DS 9mm

Postby Lordcliff » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:37 pm

I just bought a used Taurus from Gander Mountain. Took it to some state land to fire off a magazine, just to do it (it's the little boy in me)

Had read a ton on info in the net. Not a whole lot on the compact version out there. Anyway, inserted magazine, pulled back slide, aimed, and CLICK. I go WTF? Well, I knew Taurus had the feature to pull the trigger again. Boom. Next 14 without a hitch. I'm hoping it was a one time thing, but who knows. I'm going to get up in the morning and do some sighting in, and see where I end up. Weird I ended up with a 17 and 13 round magazine. I'm gonna add 2 or 3 more, but can't figure out which I like the feel of more, not to mention the possibility of CCW after I take a class.

So far I like it, it feels great in my hand, which sold me on the gun. It seems Taurus overall is hit or miss with quality, but the 24/7 series seemed to get some decent reviews.
Lordcliff
.22 cal

Re: Taurus 24/7 Pro C DS 9mm

Postby Lordcliff » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 pm

100 rounds so far, hasn't missed a beat since my first hiccup. Looking back, I think I racked the slide and guided it back instead of letting it snap back, so the slide wasn't fully back where it needed to be. Gave it a cleaning, gonna go give it another workout tomorrow.
Lordcliff
.22 cal

Return to Taurus