.44MAG Suggestions -FUELBURNS!

Let others know what you think of your pistol...good or bad. Also, get opinions before you buy.

.44MAG Suggestions -FUELBURNS!

Postby Paul F. » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:38 pm

$725 NIB

$999 NIB

$1100 NIB

SEMPER FIDELIS
Paul F.
.45 cal

Re: .44MAG Suggestions -FUELBURNS!

Postby Fuelburns2 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:52 pm

I don't care much for the airlight frames or whatever S&W is calling them. Especially in a magnum. While I like the Colt I can't commit to buying another one after handling a few Smith and Wesson's. The Smiths just feel better, even in large calibers. I really love the lines on the Model 29. Hate the price, but love the gun. I'll most likely get an old 29 if I can find one at a decent price. Just not the commerative edition if I can avoid it.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

HELP ME! I'M BUYING GUNS AND CAN'T STOP!
Fuelburns2
.45 cal

Re: .44MAG Suggestions -FUELBURNS!

Postby Asylum Keeper » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:49 pm

the S&W Ultra Light .44 mag is the one I want. change out the wood grips for rubber grips(maybe even laser grips). I want it for a "out in the woods" gun, not a "plinker". Being really light (for a .44mag) I could carry it all day and not have it start to feel like a brick in a holster. Now as far as a hunter/shooter gun, I would totaly go for the Anaconda, just looks mean. :twisted:
They are called MAGAZINES not clips!
Asylum Keeper
.38 cal

Return to Pistol Opinions