keep this in mind

Discussion in 'Pistol Opinions' started by hikerbum, Feb 23, 2006.

1. hikerbum

hikerbum New Member

Keep this in mind when responding to individuals on gun websites. Especially ones that appear young. You could get sucked into some investigation you wnat nothing to do with.

2. TheRedScare

TheRedScare New Member

That seems strangely spontaneous. Are you thinking about anything in particular???

3. Fuelburns2

Fuelburns2 New Member

Are the feds trolling for black market deals or something? This has nothing to do with me does it?

4. Paul F.

Paul F. New Member

Fuelburns... it's all about you! You've brought the ATF down on us! Quick, meet me on Gratiot and 16 Mile and give me all your guns for safekeeping! :wink: :lol: :wink:

5. Fuelburns2

Fuelburns2 New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Paul F.

Paul F. New Member

Dang smarty pants kids. Nowadays ya just get over on em like you used to be able to do! :?

Hey, Fuelburns... when's the next Gibralter show up by Mt. Clemens? Never been... gonna go! :D

7. Fuelburns2

Fuelburns2 New Member

MARCH 17-18-19
    GUN & KNIFE SHOW

APRIL 21-22-23
    GUN & KNIFE SHOW

I think it's $2 parking and $5 entry if I remember right.

8. Paul F.

Paul F. New Member

Well, I'll be in California during the March show... but will make it in April... unless it conflicts with the shoot in Muskegon.

9. Fuelburns2

Fuelburns2 New Member

I'm probably going to skip the March show because I can get a purchase permit for the April show. There are only dealers, no private sellers. Google "Gibraltar trade" and it should come up as the first search result. The schedule is available for both Mt. Clemens and Taylor.

Sorry to hijack the thread Hikerbum. Seriously, what prompted you to leave such a cryptic warning?

10. El Padrino

El Padrino New Member

Anyways, on a different subject, what happened to Mauser?

11. TheRedScare

TheRedScare New Member

HAHAHAaaaaaaa I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!

12. Fuelburns2

Fuelburns2 New Member

I think he got banned from this site when he was banned from ShotgunWorld. I don't think he's allowed on ShootingWorld either, but he has been seen on RimfireCentral.

13. Fuelburns2

Fuelburns2 New Member

We still don't know what brought this thread about, do we? Hikerbum where are you? My curiousity is killing me. :?:

14. hikerbum

hikerbum New Member

There was supposed to be an attachment on my posting about a news article where the feds used posters that appeared to be kids on internet sites to investigate others.

I was suspicous of Maser from the start. he was too strange. Maybe his mommy grounded him

15. Fuelburns2

Fuelburns2 New Member

That makes much more sense now. Do you still have a link to the article?

16. TheRedScare

TheRedScare New Member

Wow! That was weird.. Makes more sense now.

17. hikerbum

hikerbum New Member

No i do not, sorry. It specifically dealt with gun issues though, and the ATF (I think) fooling people with kids aliases.

If Maser truly was a kid, the heaven help the next generation and his parents should be slapped up side the head or something. IMHO

18. Fuelburns2

Fuelburns2 New Member

I'm sure he was a kid because he kept coming back to SGW after being banned repeatedly. The ATF wouldn't waste time with the same alias several times like that. Maser, Maser2, Maserlives, Pato, JasonC, binkyboyjason, etc. I've also found references to him on other boards when people go to SGW to get away from him on Rimfirecentral.com. He did give me a good tip for getting reloaded ammo cheap though!