Need help Identifying

Discussion in 'Pistol ID & Value' started by dboz, Mar 21, 2012.

1. dboz

dboz New Member

I have picked up a revolver from a friend of mine today and I am having a hard time finding info on this. It has B italy FIE on the but, SN#2991 , ed and PN XX7 on the side of the Barrel. It has engravings all over it and some scenery on it. I have looked around and read that all the replicas have black powder only on it but this doesnt have that. any help would be great.

2. Wonka54

Wonka54 New Member

Pistol with PR FIE ITALY 7829R black powder, what is it worth and is it 40 cal or ?

3. Wonka54

Wonka54 New Member

Over Johnson's & Arms&cycle works fitchburg, mass USA, OWL ON Handel Grip 30321, has three dates : Sept 16, 04; June 16,96; and Aug 25 . What is it worth?

4. Wonka54

Wonka54 New Member

Rifle: Winchester Repeating Arms Co., Pat Oct 14, 1884; 38 W.C.F. Model 1892; 242243 octagon barrel lengthy 24 or 28 inches.... What is it worth ?

5. Road Rat

Road Rat Member

Welcome to the forum.

Now, next time start your very own thread. This one was years old and ignored by most people.

Now, if you want any good information about your firearms you need to put up a few CLEAR photos. Include any markings so they are readable, any wear marks of wear, proof marks, etc.

WORTH depends on three things: condition, condition, and condition and
    only good pictures will show that.

Good luck.

ps

OR you can go here and look at what other people are ASKING for their firearms. This link is for your 1892 but you can do a search for any others you want.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Ke ... er+1892+38

6. andyson

andyson New Member