Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one in my possession, belongs to a co-worker. I like the round although a little high priced for factory ammo right now. The gun is a G31 and is quite accurate though snappy on the shot. I almost bought one myself back a few months ago but ended up with a 30SF. Can't get away from the .45 acp. I will have a G33 in the very near future.

The LEO that taught my CHL class carries one on duty and talked highly of the round and the G32.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Was designed to be like revolver 357 in an auto. Way too much power for the average bear and expensive. TX HP carry it...like the power to shoot thru an engine block. Shot one and big blast- so if close and you miss you'll just burn them to death or blow out an ear drum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I shoot a Springfield XD 357 sig Tactical. It is a very accurate round in this gun. Just picked up 5 boxes of ammo at a gun show for $20 a box. I reload too. Never a hangup or failure to fire. Great shooting round.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.