Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Buy one or the other.... the .410 / .45 pistols are a very bad joke. The latest "American Hunter" had an article on the Taurus "Judge". Gun writers will never say anything bad about a gun.... but sometimes, they don't say anything good, and just present the facts.

This thing shot a 4" group at 10 YARDS!!!. The bullets were keyholing at 10 yards. The DA trigger pull was beyond the 12 lb capacity of the trigger pull scale. The SA pull was about 6 lb, if I recall.... and it was creepy.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a Judge and can fair a lot better than 4" at 10 yards. There is no rear site(other than a grove) so most would understand it is not a tack driver. I would recommend you shoot one yourself before taking the opinion of somebody who has only read an article about it. It certianly has a purpose other than being a bad joke. Other than self defense its fun to shoot caly pigeons with. Using my Lyman trigger pull gauge it pulled 11lb 11oz double and 4lb 1oz single.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.