Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a new p95 that is popping the magazine out. I at first thought I was accidentally hitting the eject button upon firing, but have made sure that is not the case. Had two friends try the gun this weekend and same thing was happening to them...both magazines. Both look fine and they seem tight with no chance of coming out when pull on them without hitting the button.

It is very intermittant, rolling thru 15 rounds one time and the next time popping after firing almost every shot. What the heck is going on

·
Registered
24 Posts
If there is no chance of your hitting the mag release, buy a new mag and try it, if it falls out, call Ruger for service...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Cazll Ruger for sure. They are very good about stuff like this, and will fix it right and not give you a problem.

mark

·
Registered
14 Posts
First, let me apologize. But, I have to say it....

Dude, premature ejection happens to most of us sometime.

Ok, that's out of the way, if the mag is worn, it will not work with the release pawl thing. If a new mag does the same, try replacing the mag release button/pawl. :roll:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Since it's occurring with two different magazines, it sounds like you have a weak magazine latch spring or malformed or worn latch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts