Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Glock 17 and am planning to do a little more target shooting than before. Does anyone have a recommendations for adjustable sights? Presently I have the standard fixed sights. Also, if anyone has any specific brand of target ammunition they favor, I'd welcome advice on that as well. I keep hollow points at home for protection, so I'm just looking for target ammo. Something at a good price with good results would suit me just fine. Bass Outdoor World usually has Winchester 9mm ammo (115 gr.) on sale ($21.50 per 100).

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
On my 17L and 35 I have the standard Glock adj sights. I have found them to be very good. As far as ammo, I use the Winchester white box that Walmart carries. I shoots fine for me. I hope this helps, good shooting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I'm pretty sure the Winchester white box ammo is what I've been using as well. I'll check out the standard Glock adjustable sights too. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I started shooting the Gssf indoors the top shooters all went with Dawson Precision sights.I changed mine to this setup and my scores went up a lot.These are not cheap but well worth it.O got the fiber optic setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts