Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a group of handguns and one for one of them I cant find any info on the internet. The seller wrote it down as a O.F.I. S.A 25 the serial number is am00813. Its a 25auto. I cant find Anything On OFI, is there onyone here that know this gun or manufacturer? Its needs a mag. I actually dont have the gun in my hands yet. It siting at the sports shop for my 5 day waiting period. I thought I remember it having a made in the usa engraving on it though. I do have some pics of it Ill post. Please help

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks somewhat similar to my old Italian Tanfoglio, but not as good quality.
I have been a fan and sometime collecter of small pocket pistols for many years, but I have never heard of OFI.

You might try the Bryco-Jennings forum (google it) for some very knowledegable small pistol guys.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
It looks almost identical to my old Tangfolio also. Mine is a model Targa GT27B if that helps you. Yours appears to have a much lower serial number. Mine could be a revised version of yours. The front of the slides are slightly different as well as the front sights. Your slide has a slight taper on the front end and mine is straight. Mine also has info stamped into the slide above the serial number.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.