Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Jay,

Are you sure you want a politics forum over here????
after what we go through over at SGW??? :?
Maybe give this site a chance to grow some before putting a politics forum up :wink:

JMHO,
Mike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clayshooter25/25 said:
IMHO I think the politics forum will help the forum grow whether it is in a good way or a negative way.
You may have a point there Clayshooter25/25 :lol: :lol:


Mike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
I am a Libertarian and in the United States I believe we need some gun control. Not as much as we have now, espicially with conflicting enforcement policies between governmental bodies, but some. I believe that King Henry the 8th said "if I had a list of everyone who owned swords I would know exactly who to take them away from." I think this is intimidating but sometimes soo true. What I mean is, felons should not own guns, children should not own guns, mentally disabled should not own guns.


How do you all feel about this??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
TheRedScare said:
I am a Libertarian and in the United States I believe we need some gun control. Not as much as we have now, espicially with conflicting enforcement policies between governmental bodies, but some. I believe that King Henry the 8th said "if I had a list of everyone who owned swords I would know exactly who to take them away from." I think this is intimidating but sometimes soo true. What I mean is, felons should not own guns, children should not own guns, mentally disabled should not own guns.


How do you all feel about this??
I understand your point, but felons will get guns no matter what you do. Also, what is your definition of a "Child"? I agree there should be an minumum age for HANDGUNS but not for longguns.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Why don't i have access the the politics section in shotgunworld.com. Do i need to request it.
BTW, i agree with your points on gun ownership by felons, mentally ill, and children. If a child wants a gun let their parents purchase it for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
El Padrino said:
Why don't i have access the the politics section in shotgunworld.com. Do i need to request it.
BTW, i agree with your points on gun ownership by felons, mentally ill, and children. If a child wants a gun let their parents purchase it for them.
If you want access to the politics forum over at SGW just go to the top of the page (on SGW ) and click on usergroups, then scroll down to the politics group. click join this group, Then I will get a email saying that you want to join the group. I will then add you as a group member, then you will have full access to the SGW politics forum.


Mike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
944 Posts
Is there a way to combine the two politics forums or have both PW and SGW link to the same forum? It would make moderating easier and introduce an already lively section to this site. Just a thought.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
Fuelburns2 said:
Is there a way to combine the two politics forums or have both PW and SGW link to the same forum? It would make moderating easier and introduce an already lively section to this site. Just a thought.
That would be alot of posts!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Are you sure you want a politics forum over here????
after what we go through over at SGW???
Maybe give this site a chance to grow some before putting a politics forum up
Mike? What problems on SGW's board? :shock:

Aren't we ALWAYS picture perfect gentlemen? :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paul F. said:
Are you sure you want a politics forum over here????
after what we go through over at SGW???
Maybe give this site a chance to grow some before putting a politics forum up
Mike? What problems on SGW's board? :shock:

Aren't we ALWAYS picture perfect gentlemen? :roll:

OK sure Paul, What ever you say. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Mike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Paul F. said:
Are you sure you want a politics forum over here????
after what we go through over at SGW???
Maybe give this site a chance to grow some before putting a politics forum up
Mike? What problems on SGW's board? :shock:

Aren't we ALWAYS picture perfect gentlemen? :roll:
I know I am!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


yeah everyone is just peachy there. :?



Mike.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top