Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT IS A HANDGUN, BLACKPOWDER ONLY MARKINGS, ITALY STAMPED, 1898 STAMPED, MOD 5020 STAMPED. I CANNOT FIND ANY INFO ON THIS MOD MADE BY ARMSPORT INC. . IT ALSO HAS A #31 ON IT. HAS ANYONE NO ANY INFO ABOUT THIS MODEL? WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH ARMSPORT INC AND MODEL NUMBER OF THIS HANDGUN ...THANKS

·
Registered
147 Posts
Armsport is the importer, noit a maker. They have imported many and varied types of guns over the years, some very good, some not. We really need more information on this gun - is it a revolver, barrel length, finish, condition, as Armsport seems to have sold a little of everything, and it's impossible to answer your question without some specific info. Piocs would be even better.

mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Its a 41 cal, derringer style, black powder percussion cap hand gun, the barrel is 2 3/8 in, and its in good working condition.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Google Dixie Gun Works - I am sure I have seen this pistol in their online catalog. They import a lot of replica BP firearms and I believe your pistol is still available from them, but I have no idea of the price.
Be neat to have a pair, though....

Glad it is working - I often wanted to shoot one.

mark

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was in Dixie Gun Works Last Friday. Seen several small pistols don't know if any of them were these model or not. I live in the same town as DGW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts