Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there, new member @ pistol world. long member @ shotgun world. I hate to use the word "stuck" to describe anything, but I don't know what has happened to my pistol, so stuck is the best I can do for now. I was getting ready to break down and clean my gun. gun facing away there is a button on the left side of the frame that protrudes the slightest bit. you depress this button and will see that it goes about 1/3 rd of the way through the gun.turn the gun over to the right side you will see a latch that stands off the frame about 1/4 ".turn this latch counterclockwise until it stops, and you are ready to remove barrel and recoil assembly. this is where my problem is. I cannot get the release botton to budge, not one bit.i bought this gun new in 1977 and have never had any kind of problem. it is a great and solid piece. I don't know what the hell has happened. I've even used a wooden dowel and light hammer to tap on it with no movement. I need some help.
don't get all skint up. thanks toadman

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.