Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the PX4SC in 40 cal. I only use three different IWB holsters. In no particular order is the 3-Speed, Remora no-clip and the White Hat.

I am a holster junky and could have bought a custom 45 with the money I have tied up in my holsters. The three above are what I have settled on for my EDC. The one I use depends on how I will dress for the day.

Safe shooting,
Vv

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mornin Boys,

peacemaker,
That's a nice lookin holster there.

VN Vet,
I know what you mean by "I am a holster junky", I have built 4 for my Bersa 9 so far. Each one gets better. I keep lookin for the right design for the day.

·
Registered
231 Posts
All of your postings have little "click on this" stuck in them

What are you really selling??????

·
Registered
10 Posts
Huh

·
Registered
10 Posts
. Those are pictures, I am telling a story and the pictures show what I'm talking about. Their called links.

·
Registered
231 Posts
hobbles said:
. Those are pictures, I am telling a story and the pictures show what I'm talking about. Their called links.
hobbles,

I know they are called links. I also know that this forum is hit on a daily basis with spam.

You are a new kid on the block and I am suspicious. Your "LINKS" were not obvious.

Sorry bout that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a problem with a PX4sc about a year ago. I bought a new one and went to try it. Every 2nd or 3rd round jammed. I asked the Rangemaster to give it a look, and he emptied it 3 times with no problem. He explained to me that with this Gun, being I am a small man (5'6, 125lbs) I was not able to hold it firmly enough for it to feed properly. At first I thought he was nuts because I have no problem with my 1911 or Glock 19, but damn I couldn't get it to stop jamming (FTE/FTL) I just thought I'd mention this because although most men are larger than I, it probably wouldn't be a great choice for a woman.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
limp wristing induced jams is a huge problem with the smaller sized semi-auto pistols.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts