PistolWorld.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the Bushnell ULP holo-sight on back order since feb. and have still not got it. Any of you guys have one on your pistols? Heard any good/bad reports? I even called Bushnell, and they said they just can't get them out fast enough, and expect to fill al their back orders by august. I want to mount it on my .44mag Ruger Super Redhawk, and do some deer hunting with it this fall

·
Registered
161 Posts
Real nice sights. I have one (not the ULP) and i thought it would allow for faster target acquisition for speed shooting and it does. I was also surprised to see my groups go down a bit too. 2 thumbs up!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just found out today,that the ULP model is backordered until August. The demand is so high that they just can't get enough of them out. :(

·
Registered
87 Posts

You might want to consider the EO-Tech. They are all Mil-Spec, and if I'm not mistaken they make them for Bushnell. They cost a bit more but the glass is 3/16ths of an inch thick. Bill T.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
billt said:

You might want to consider the EO-Tech. They are all Mil-Spec, and if I'm not mistaken they make them for Bushnell. They cost a bit more but the glass is 3/16ths of an inch thick. Bill T.
Thanks for the advise! I'll check into them. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts