Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently bought a unique arms .380 and while shootable it has a chipped grip that i would like to replace for looks it is a 1 piece grip i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a replacement this company was based in france and is no longer open p.s. could anyone on here make me one
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.