PistolWorld.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very recently (yesterday) I became interested in owning a CZ-52. With the prices being as low as they are I can actually afford it. I know the exterior will likely not be perfect. I have no real interest in converting to 9mm because of the cost. Ammoman can supply a summer's worth of 7.62x25 so that isn't an issue either. I was wondering if there are any reasons that I should avoid buying one. Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Do not give in to the voices in your head. Be strong and reject their advice. Following such will only lead to further damnation. If you feel yourself slipping, grab your checkbook and run to the nearest gunshop for help fighting these demons. It is a sure road to perdition to not refute their power. I can think of no reason to not buy this gun, even if you have no money, there is always plastic!!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D :D :D
Good enough for me! I'll see if any of my friends want one too. Maybe we can have my dealer do a group buy from SOG.

I handled a Polish Tokerov (not for sale) at the local store and the conversation turned to the CZ 52 - cheaper, stronger and more unique than a Tokerov TT-33. When I saw the price I knew I wanted one.

I'm really getting into this milsurp collecting. I recently bought a Springfield M1D Garand. :D That's why I'm looking at affordable guns now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine from Todd at FF&F.com
Un-refurbed with original finish. Nice!
Got a 9mm barrel too, quick swap out.
Only hangup is the inability for quick changing of mags while shooting.

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts