Pistol World Forums banner

Dickson Detective .25

14K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  highrider357 
#1 ·
I saw one of these recently in 50-70% condition. It said made in Italy and had a design similar to a PPK with the barrel fixed to the frame and the slide lifts off. No safety, 7 round mag with 40 year old ammo in it. It seemed to be very functional. Can anyone tell me anything about the history or value of this gun?

#4 ·
Hello, I saw this post recently and wanted to get more info on the Dickson Detective 25 caliber pistol. I just bought one and need a couple of parts for it including an extractor. One post said that the Galesi 503 was the same as the Dickson Detective. Are the extractors the same as well as other parts? Thanks.

#6 ·
thats good they are basicaly the same. It will make getting parts a bit easier. Yea, they are nice and small. They do fit nicely in a pants pocket. I bought mine off of a friend a couple of years ago. It was such a cool little pistol, I just had to have it. I found 3 nice extra magazines for it on Ebay...cheap!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.