Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Good luck on finding replacement grips for 'em. (thats what I read about them anyway).

I understand that they are/can be shipped with cracked grip panels...do your homework.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: re: Excellent deals on P6(P225)

Bboomer said:
I understand that they are/can be shipped with cracked grip panels...do your homework.
Really? This is the first I have ever heard anyone mention this as a problem. Do you know anyone that this has happened to?

If it's that big of a concern, you can always pay the extra $10.00 for the hand select pistol.

There is a fellow now selling custom wood grips for these pistols now. I think he gets $75.00 a set. I'll post the link if I see it again.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Go with the one from Centerfire. The ones sold by Military Gun Supply are imported by PW Arms and the import stamp looks aweful. Centerfire are selling the P6's imported by Century Arms Int and the stamp looks much better. Also, i think Centerfire is cheaper. Got one from both sellers and the grips are in good condition on both.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just put my order in to Centerfire for P6 $279.99/ $10.00 for shipping / $3.00 for signature and of course once it arrives cost of tranfer charge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts