Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
944 Posts
MarlandS said:
I'm sorry but it sounds like he's a bit immature to have the gun. It's a weapon, not a toy.
I have to agree with MarlandS. This behavior shows a definate lack of maturity and will eventually get your aquaintance in trouble. I believe it only takes one complaint from a concerned witness to have that CCW suspended or revoked. A CCW is for personal protection of yourself and those around you, not to make you feel manly. Tell this guy to grow up or leave it at home, he's making the rest of us look bad. :evil:

· Registered
944 Posts
I just remembered that there was a guy I used to work with that did the same thing at a party once. I wasn't there but pictures were taken of him swinging his pistol around in a crowded room and he lost his CCW. Is it really worth it?

Showing your gun publicly may also inspire some punk to rob you for your gun. All he has to do is come up behind you with a knife and relieve you of your weapon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.