Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am considering a g34 or g35 for CCW, target shooting, and house defense. I already have a smaller firearm for CCW, so I don't need to worry too much about it being too heavy or the like. So, how accurate and how reliable is it? Can I change the sights or easily? Would it be possible to scope it? I've heard the G35 ( can be converted to shoot 9mm, what will I need for this, and how accurate is it with the 9mm?

Appreciate it!
Senator Vitaman

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's your gun...do what you wish to it. All Glocks are very reliable and accurate...they will shoot any caliber just fine...with the proper barrel and magazine, of course..! Ultimate accuracy rests with the shooter of the weapon...not the weapon in question..!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re:

It's your gun...
Right, but I'm not even sure some of the stuff is possible, like a scope. (I probably won't use a scope with this firearm, but in case I want to later, I'd like to know if you can)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Rev is the Glock guy on this forum and expect he will be your best bet to answer your questions. In most cases to convert to 9mm you have to reeplace the slide, barrel and mag. Glock does a fine job of after market add on's so I expect 9mm conversion is available. As for a scope, anything is possible but I don't know of a lot of people who put scopes on semi auto pistols.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts