Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered crimson trace grips and installed them on my glock and they are awsome. they have the brightest laser avaliable by law. they make the gun more ergonomical atleast to me. the instructions are awsome they are easy to follow and are detailed about installation , windage and elevation adjustment. they come with all the tools needed for the install a little punch to take out your backstrap pin, and a little allen for laser adjustment. they even come with little brushes to clean the laser beacause the lens will foul due to powder after a while and make the laser not as clean looking (bigger in diameter) the installation only took about 5 minutes and adjustment of the laser about 10! A+++++ for crimson trace i recomend them to everyone the fit and finish is unbelievable worth every penny. and for glock people out there the rear activation button is so easy to operate you just grip te gun and the laser comes on!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i couldnt tell you it came with the glock i bought the glock new it came with another mag exactly the same it holds 10 rounds and is really stiff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts