Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to post this.

So...me and a couple friends are out hunting. We're in an area thats relatively flat, somewhat vegitated, and parts of it are kind of swampy. Well...we're riding our ATVs to one of our favorite spots and one of my idiot friends was wearing a glock, but he had it tucked into his belt. Wasn't in a holster or anything. Anyway, we're riding and the glock falls out into about 3 feet of swamp-type water.

We looked for a while but we couldn't find it. This was about a year ago. We go back to hunt again (the water is more shallow now, only about a foot or less) and he brings a metal detector to find his glock. He finds it, picked it up, pulled the trigger, and BAM, it fired a round.

THAT is dependability.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
I agree that IS dependability, however I would NOT have simply pulled the trigger. Reason is, something could have decided to build a home in the barrel. Thus damaging the pistol and possibly the shooter.

JMO...Rev.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.