Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an idea why I can't post to the Glock Talk Forums? I completed registration a couple of weeks ago, but am still locked out.

Thanks for any insight.

·
Registered
1 Posts
if anyone knows the answer to this, please reply because I also have registered a few weeks ago and still cant post either.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I think it depends on which email address you give them. I have heard that yahoo and other free email accounts can be problematic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I registered last week on GlockTalk. The mod still has not activated my account. I sent them an email 5 days ago and I have not gotten a reply from them yet. I find that forum hard to use. I cant even find a way to PM the Mods their. I only found one email address to contact the site admin their. I guess I finally gave up, so I joined here Hopefully I can get all my questions answered now. :)

-Ryan

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same problem since I just joined yesterday.....makes you mad when your trying to get some answers about a firearm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have given up on glocktalk. I have been a member for 2 months now. It thought it would be a great resource when I got my G22, but there are stlll forums I can't post to. I have sent a few emails asking what the deal is, but I get no reply, so no more glocktalk for me!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I got an e-mail from glock talk. It told me how to complete registration and now I can login and post as I please. So, sorry glock talk for saying your site sux. I guess it just takes a while.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Be patient! It'll happen. GT is juggling more than 90,000 current members. One of these days you'll get an email and you'll be in.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Well, I posted on GT 7 times yesterday; and 5 times, so far, today. I'm running Windows XP Pro, w/ Service Pak #3, and Internet Explorer 8. I really think all you've got to do is be patient.

In the meantime if you've got a Glock question ask me. (It's what I do!) :wink:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
GT is a huge internet website; they've got 1,000's of new applications for board membership to process each month. Be patient! In the meantime make sure you gave them your correct email address. That, more than anything else, will keep you from being approved. Is your digital or broadband ISP new or recently acquired? There is a REMOTE possibility that your IP address might be banned; but, in most cases, that's highly unlikely. Best advice I can give you is to wait.

In the meantime if you need a particular question answered about a Glock pistol(s) you can always ask here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts