Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what kind frame my S&W 64-5 has because I want to change grips and Im a little confuse about it?

S&W K-L Frame
S&W-N Frame Square
S&W J Frame Square

And also maybe someone can tell me if there are rear sights for this model or a way that I can mount a rear sight or a red dot scope or other kind of scope.


· Premium Member
431 Posts
It's a K frame.

You will have to determine whether it is a round butt or square butt in order to obtain the proper grips.

It's a fixed sight revolver.

Mounting adjustable sights or scope to your mod. 64 yourself depends on your abilities as a machinist.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.