Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three extra new H&K USP 9mm magazines I want to sell. I am looking for a place to sell them. E-Bay does not want them nor does craigslist. They are 15 round OEM mags. Does anybody know where I can sell these legaly? I am in California and dont want to break any laws in doing so. Any info would be great. Also what they may be worth. Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MOTOJOLLY said:
I have three extra new H&K USP 9mm magazines I want to sell. I am looking for a place to sell them. E-Bay does not want them nor does craigslist. They are 15 round OEM mags. Does anybody know where I can sell these legaly? I am in California and dont want to break any laws in doing so. Any info would be great. Also what they may be worth. Thanks!
Anybody?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would happy to buy them from you. If you would like, you can email me at [email protected]. I have never been on a forum before so excuse me if giving my email address out is inappropriate.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.