Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello. A good friend of mine who is a member told me about this forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum, its good to have you. :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to Pistolworld 8)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the sight.

I just read the guns and Ammo Handgun review on the new XDm. No lead bullet wories, barrel is 1/2" longer more barrel means more velocity. Improved sights,front and rear in dovetailsand the rear large enough to hold night sights.

Has new grip frame contour with new anti-skid serrations. back straps on grip interchangeable for different sized hands. Improved trigger pull, also made changes on the take down procedure as well as shorter on the take up, shorter on the reset and quicker to reset as well.

Magazine catch is ambidextrous and field stripping has also been improved. No need to dry fire pistol in order to take it apart. new mags hold 16 rds (up from 12). Pistol is still the same size as original and shoots softer (recoil) than the original and softer than other .40 polymer guns as well.

XDm comes with a "match" barrel and easily shoots 2" groups one after another all day long, if operator does thier job. Shoots all ammo well but its favorite is 180-grain Guardian Gold.

Also shoots great out to 100-yards. gun comes with a pelican case,spare mags holster,mag pouches and a magazine loader.
I have a Sringfield loaded 45, which shoots great, it is also a quality made gun. This new XDm sounds like a great gun. It costs $679, black,$749 bi-tone.

They seemed to put the best of all in this one, this will be my next Springfield if money can one day be spared.

Forgive me for the gun review, i just figured you were a springfeild xD fan.

Again welcome and take care, Jack.

Almost forgot - Guns and Ammo Handguns magazine Oct/Nov 2008 www.handgunsmag.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts