Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Henry Survival Rifle - NIB - Complete Takedown (barrel, action, magazines all fit in buttstock). $140 + $20 shipping.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Cool! I saw an Israeli survival rifle once that was very similar in design. Is this the gun you wanted instead of the Ruger? It looks like you got a good price on it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
So you did get the Ruger too? As I said before, it isn't what I'm looking for but if you still have it at the end of April and I still have money after the Midland show, I will consider buying it from you. I'd prefer that you sell it to someone who really wants it though.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someone... anyone... please take this off myhands! PLEASE!!! You still have time to deal directly with the seller! :D

I'll never bid on another gun for a friend, I swear! :(

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, I don't. But, I used to ride on top of a VW, down near Galveston, and shoot bunnies, armadillos and nutria all day long, when I was in High School. I used the AR-7 which is the same gun now produced by Henry. It will take a small scope, I believe, where mine would not. Here's everything Henry has to say about it!:

http://www.henryrepeating.com/survival.cfm

One characteristic that always amazed me is that the darn thing will fire as fast as you can move the trigger and doesn't jam!

By the way... the dealer is in Houston! :wink:

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Paul,

THe Feds are taking all my play money for taxes. I'm afraid I've got nothing to barter with, and will have to re direct cashlows for a while. :(

TxVa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts