Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.22 LR CAL., 5 1/4" BULL BARREL, 99% OF ORIGINAL BLUEING INTACT, COMP. GRIPS, MICRO SIGHTS, BORE IS IN EXCELENT CONDITION, S/N 307XXX. I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX, SALES RECEIT, OWNERS MANUAL AND OTHER PAPERS ON THIS PISTOL. IT HAS NOT BEEN WORKED ON OR MODIFIED IN ANY WAY, PER THE PAPER WORK I HAVE. RCVD. FROM MY FATHER UPON HIS PASSING. ALSO HAS CHALLENGER 1-C LEATHER HOLSTER.
ANY AND ALL INFORMATION ON THIS PISTOL'S WORTH WOULD BE WELCOME. SEND ME AN E-MAIL IF YOU CAN PUT A TRUE VALUE ON THIS PISTOL.
[email protected]

·
Registered
606 Posts
According to the 31st edition of the blue book, the "H-D Military" (which actually was NOT military.... it was civilian) was only offered with either a 4-1/2 inch or 6-3/4 inch barrel.... neither of which was a bull barrel.

In fact, all the H series pistols, both military and civilian, were offered with standard or medium weight barrels, depending on the model. None of them were offered with a 5-1/4 inch bull barrel.

You may want to do some specific High Standard research to be sure, but on the surface, it appears that yours has been altered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts