Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an High Standard SK100 semi automatic. Being a Semi-automatic, ten successive shots may be fired by simply pulling the trigger for each shot.

However, 4 out of 5 times the side lock lever catches the slide assembly. There seems to be too much play in the side lock lever so when a shot is fired the recoil action causes it to pop up enough to catch the slide assembly.

Has anyone run into this problem? In a 10 round session, on average, there are two incidences when this does not happen and the semi-automic feature works as advertised.

I have lubed the components but this is still an issue.

Thanks

Bryan

·
Registered
15 Posts
hello
does that catch have a small spring that pushes back until the empty magazine pushes it up to hold it open? alot of times that small spring getss lost and that can cause that problem. i know that is fact on the military version but dont have access to my older high standards at the present time to check. i looked at the schemetaics that i have access to and i would say that is most likely the cause.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.