Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
does anyone know where to get the back sights for a victor rib?
i am missing this on my 4 1/2 barrel
have rib but not the rear or front sight?
also does anyone know anything about the high standard clones
fort worth stoeger mitchell
are they still made or avaiable i have a stoeger and its is excellent in the stainless and extremly accurate. fired it for the first time in our clubs bullseye league and shot a 551 14x while adjusting sights and shooting for score at the same time
our club only shoots the first 2 of bullseye for a 600 max.
i normally shoot a high standard victor and have shot a 578 22x with a 100 9x.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Frisky: I had the same problem when I got my Victor years ago. I bought a complete rib and sights from Tom Dance (wrote the book "High Standard - the Collector's Guide") Sorry...it was a long time ago and I no longer have the address. You might try to Google his name; he was somewhere in Conn.
Those are great scores - Master class - is that your classification? You've got to be winning shooting like that.
Pete

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also am a life nra member and i have never bothered to become a classified shooter. only shot in a couple local matches. our club has been shooting bullseye for about 15 years and we used to shoot the 900 but went to the 600 about 10 years back because alot of the shooters became tired after shooting the 900 on mondays shooting trap league on tuesday, trap fun league on wed, rifle matches on sunday.
some of us even shoot trap at another club on sat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.