Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have almost always carried a 1911 of some kind and I really like them, however, lately, I have been carrying my Beretta 92. I started doing so just as a change of pace, but I really like the gun. So I am asking all of you guys in what do you carry your 92?

I have carried it for the past week in a Galco shoulder holster and it is Ok. What do you guys prefer/suggest :?: ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I carry a Mod. 96 often, nearly everyday. I like the military holster the best. I have the hip extension with mag. pouch this makes for a very neat rig. This past Saturday I was patroling the Altamaha River and was fired on. They were using a shotgun and 9 mm. I was caught in the open on and abandoned boat ramp with just my dog. They fled when I returned some well placed shots. They were firing from the tree line above the parking area. This area has been closed due to illegal actives. I heard several rounds hit their truck before they raced off. Neither I nor my dog were it. After calling local law inforcement I headed back up the river to check other ramps. Back to your qestion. I like this rig because when carrying a weapon you never want to be caught without enough ammo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! More information then I expected. I have never experienced such an ordeal and I hope I never have to, but I agree, the Beretta is a great gun. It is nice to have that much ammo. I have a miltary issue Galco flap holster for imine, but I seldon have use to use it. I think I will stick with my Galco Shoulder holster. It works, and it is comfortable. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.