Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found a company that makes a nice custom fit holster for the Baby Eagle pistols. The Shado holster from Ray's Holsters, www.shado.com fit both my 9mm Compact Poly, as well as my 45 ACP. They run $35.00 and the fit was great. The leather was a little stiff inside, but after investing $8.00 in some pure lanolin from my local WalMart, slathering it all inside the holsters, letting it sit for a couple days and soak in, they are like glove leather now. A nice alternative to spending $150 or more on a custon holster elsewhere.
Just wanted to pass this along, since I had such a tough time finding nice holsters for the Baby Eagles!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Email them, but if I remember correctly you choose "other" from the categories, and then you get a small box to specify exactly what pistol. If you have the compact poly remember to specify that, the fit is incredible! (but don't forget the lanolin cream, I used Lansinoh, its found in the Breastfeeding supplies at WallyWorld! The look on the clerks face was priceless when I purchased 3 boxes of ammo, and some "nipple cream"!)
:shock:

·
Registered
19 Posts
franx1911a, I'm dyin laughin' at your comment about ammo and nipple cream.

And thanks for the link for BDE holsters/bags. I'm looking it over now.

Nice to "meet" BDE fans :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
franx1911a, I'm dyin laughin' at your comment about ammo and nipple cream.

And thanks for the link for BDE holsters/bags. I'm looking it over now.

Nice to "meet" BDE fans :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, hopefully I haven't missed the boat entirely on this discussion... I realize this is a little old. I've been using a Fobus JR1SH for my 9mm full-size and I have really loved it. Its meant specifically for the steel frame Jericho (thats right, not baby eagle) and there is a JR2SH made for the .45 frame. Both should work with compact sizes as well, but probably not with the polymer, or new steel railed-frame models. A couple places to pick them up is either on ebay (search for Jericho 941), or at http://www.israelmilitary.com/fobus-hol ... l?cPath=59

Fobus, for those of you who don't know, is an Israeli brand as well so its just ever so fitting for your Israeli military industries pistol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.