Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaning towards a SR9 but I would like to hear from owners of this pistol to tell me what their exsperance has been? I own other Ruger pistols, mostly revolvers and a MK II but I have allways been shy buying a polymer frame but willing to give it a try.

Thanks
Joe

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Have they fixed the problem that required a product recall?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will stick with my Ruger P89 & P90. So far the SR9 isn't a very good pistol. With all of the recalls it has on it since it was introduced. I like my P89 9mm and my P90 .45ACP! If I had the extra money, I would buy the Ruger P94 in .40 S&W. Then I would have all of the P series. I don't care fot the SR9 at all. Looks to much like a over priced Glock. No Glock either. gearyr.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have my SR9 on order and I have heard nothing but good things about them. By the way, Glocks cost more then SR9 and Glocks do not have a thumb Safety which the SR9 does. I do not like the P series, they appier to bulky to me and I do not like the slide mounted safety and decocker. My German P38 has that slide mounted safety/decocker and it is so awkward. I will post my shooting resaults once I get my SR9.

Thanks
Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts