Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my tomfoolery with my .357 I invented and patented a new plastic target w/colored intertargets so myself and family shoot in one lane. I'd like to have some thoughts from shooters. They are all hand made at this point so telling me they are pricey is not a player. I'm sure the Japanese could stamp them out at two cent on the dollar. A cardboard version has been developed, but not on the maket yet.

http://members.cox.net/targetimesten/

Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interesting Dave. What holds the colored discs in place, and once shot, do they drop into the box or can you repeatedly shoot the same discs? Or do they act like spinners?
They sure are colorful!
John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you John, The Inter-targets (dics) are held on using 1/2" to 3/4" high weave nylon ribbon. (Hot glued from the outer box to the dics). They are designed to swing back and forth when struck.
Yes they are designed to take repeated shots from any thing from a pellet gun, to .357 mag, to a .44 without falling off. Have not tested a big rifle yet. -- However, if you shoot them enough times right above where they individually attach to the Target Box, you will knock one off and into the box. But there are ten Inter-targets, so it's not like you have to stop and put that one back on. (And I did that purposely so a shooter doesn't have to go down range to patch a target once he fills one Inter-Target with a bunch of holes.) I re-use one Target Box over and over.
Again John, Thanks for your opinion. It's great to hear from real shooters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts