Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to share my second timne at the range with this gun. I switched from 180 gr FMJ Blazer Brass to Winchester 165 gr FMJ this time and did a lot of dry firing in between. The trigger felt a lot smother and lighter then the first time I took it out a couple of weeks ago. I'm damn impressed with what my Sigma and I did tonight, what ya think?

(Sigma .40 SW40VE)

5-7 Yards

10-15 Yards

About 20 Yards

·
Registered
175 Posts
Glad your back and from the looks of these targets you are doing much better/great.

Keep up the good work and good to hear you like and are comfortable with your choice of firearm with which to do this.
Over the years I have seen lots of people chase better scores by continually changing firearms. NOT.
Do just as you are doing, stay with your choice and you will continue to improve almost exponentially from here.
Good choice of vids is another great way to improve and if you have a GOOD, quality instructor close by it will be money well spent at some time to spend some time with him/her.

Don't get all worked up about the self defense thing right away as opposed to working on the basics. Once you have them down pat, then if your interested get involved. They are a whole new set of basics, all their own.
I say this mainly for the quality and experience of the instructor you need at the moment.

All this is just the opinion of an old man but should be worth while for you if you persue. I have been doing this instructor thing for a long, long time.

good luck and please keep us posted.

UncleFudd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.