Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
It would probably retail for $180 to $275 depending on where it was located, given the limited information. You would get about 50% of the retail price if you sold it to a gun shop. If the gun is still in good condition, I'd keep it-it is worth more as a shooter just to have it for a house gun.

mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, Mark. I have it for sale for $225. Good guess, huh? It does handle excellently since, very shortly after purchasing, I replaced the wood grip with a thicker-longer rubber grip. I got it for a shark gun when I was fishing out of a 22' boat-----it wasn't big enough! :lol: If it doesn't sell, it won't hurt my feelings. I would like to hang on to it like you suggested.

[quote - It would probably retail for $180 to $275 depending on where it was located, given the limited information - quote] Mark, when you said,"given the limited information", what more were you looking for? I only ask so that in any future posts about, whatever kind of pistol, I'll try to include that information.

Thanks again---sanraven

·
Registered
147 Posts
Any information is helpful - SN, round/square butt, anything that describes the gun and /or condition.
You did pretty good - some others just post something like "I have an old .32 revolver that belonged to my uncle. It's chrome, and all rusty. What is it?" This might be a little hard to guess from.
I have owned a Rossi revolver, and was pretty impressed with it. It had some rough edges, but it was a fine shooter and sturdy enough, and I bought mine for well under $200 used.
I have checked out a few since then, and I'd buy another if I was in the market.
It's a good revolver at a bargain price.

mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.