Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped in at the Academy Sports store Tuesday. I had gone to Temple for other purposes, but couldn't pass up the store. I looked over their handgun stock and fondled a 92 pistol. It was nice at $429. I then looked at a PT-101B in .40S&W at $379. Better priced and it felt really good as well. Then the salesman told me that the 101 was on sale for $299! I bought it. After the long drive home, I broke it down, cleaned it and took it to the pasture range. A hundred rounds later, I was exuberant! It's accurate, the weight absorbs the recoil and the trigger pulls are great and smooth.

Dave :lol: :D :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This one doesn't snag anything! The design of the pistol makes the rounds slide in almost horizontally from the mag. Since the barrel doesn't drop down like most it seems more accurate as well. I've got nearly 300 rounds though it now and love it! Just wish I could find a good retention holster for it. It is a PT-101P no be which I found stands for Plus since it holds 17 rounds of .40. It's nearly the same size at the other models, but is too big for most of the holsters.

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts