Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i am interested in finding out the value of a iver johnson arms and cycle works 7 shot revolver. maufactured in fitchburg, mass. the rib denotes patent dates of apr. 6, '86, feb 18, '87, may 10, '87, dec. 26, '93. it is pretty worn but complete except for a firing pin

·
Registered
640 Posts
My two sources list either a M-1900 or a Safety Automatic Double Action as probable models and these guns are not collectables so do not get your hopes up. I do not see a 7 shot model listed, 6,8, and even 9 shot but no 7. In absolutely perfect shape, the one source lists the gun at about $200, the other is more in the $140 range. Both are fairly generous from what I have seen, mostly these guns go in the $100 range if in good shape. I have not seen one in "excellent" shape as of yet. As yours is well used and inoperative, I would expect a price of $50 as is and maybe $80 if repaired. I've bought a mess of them over the years and they can be a neat gun but the only value they hae is to the buyer and that is mostly not much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks very much for the insight. i am only curious about its value as it has been in my family since new - handed down and i got it about 10 years ago from my dad who was given it by his uncle. thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts