Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read you don't use lead bullets in Glocks as i guess they lead up real bad... Can;t the barrels be lapped or polished in some manner? I could re barrel I suppose but I always shot lead bullets in all the handguns. Any Experience??

·
Registered
149 Posts
the OEM glock barrels have a different rifleing in it. you cant lap it.

just go out and buy an aftermaket barrel with the regular sytle rifling. just let them know what you intend to do so they can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought Bar-Sto barrels for all my Glock .45's and my life has been the better for it so many range trips I can't even count anymore. The Bar-Sto bbla are not only of 'traditional' rifling but, are of the highest quality in material, machining, craftsmanship and customer care. They sell both drop-ins (no fitting / gunsmithing required, delivered to your door) or, you can send your gun to them and they will custom fit your barrel to YOUR gun, etc. and return it . . . This allows me to shoot both jackedt AND my lead relaods or, if I know I'll just be shooting jacketed, it takes seconds to swap the bbls in and out.
Best o' success!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.