Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF anyone out there knows anything about a limited edition bda .380 with a bright or high gloss nickel finish please enlighten me. I heard that at the 2006 Shot Show Browning took orders for some BDA .380's that came with a bright nickel finish. I have seen a pic online of a "2006 Limited Edition BDA" with a much brighter nickel finish than any NIB 1980-1997 models that I've seen prior.

If anyone knows anything about this please let me know if what I've heard is true, or if the pic I've seen is just a renickeled BDA from the good ole days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i recently just purchased the bda .380 couldnt pass it up at cabelas sold a couple to grab it. i noticed the riff raff about limited edition and being not new. i reserched and found that mine was made in 2002. online i seen some for sale and seen that there serial numbers matched and theres where being sold as not limited edition so is i geuss the rumors true like the kimbo fight, david stern and kennedy. screw it i just hope when im old i can sell and pay for a vacation or maybe pass it down to appreciate. do u think u can tell!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts