Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you help me with the value of this pistol. Also on the left side of the gun it has "Original MAUSER", and " Made in Germany", on the right side of the gun, "Distributed by Interarms ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA, USA". On the gun barrel itself, "9mm kurz" and right below that still on the barrel "38". the ser# is 01 18342. If you could help me with any info on this pistol I would be most thankful.

Mike.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Your .380 caliber HSc was made by Mauser, in Germany, imported by Interarms. Interarms imported them from 1983 to 1985.

Depending on condition, it may be worth as much as $325.00 or as little as $125.00.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, but I thought it was a 1970 model, if I am reading the ser # correct. Info from Mauser HSc production history. 1970 model 9mmK / .380 ASP SERIAL NUMDERS 01.1501 TO 01.18500

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Your info is probably correct. My first reference book stated those were the years that Interarms imported them.

I have since found an older reference book that says most of the post war HSc's were marked and imported by Interarms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts