Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a PT745 last week. So far I have put 150 rounds through it and man I LOVE this gun. It's my new favorite pistol. I prefer this over both my XD and my Walther. It just seems to fit my hand better than both of the others.

Anyone else here have this gun?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought one in November last year and love it as well. It took a minute to get used to the Heine sights, but I like them as well. This is a great little pistol and since the .45 recoil is more of a push than a snap-up, it's really controllable.

Dave :D :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought mine back in June of 2010 and have only put about 100 rounds thru it so far. The only problem I have is one of the mag's does not like to feed all the time. Can I just call Taurus and get a new one or do I have to go aftermarket. My other mag feeds all the time with no problem. I do love this gun and side carry mine in a Fobus paddle holster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a good enough deal on a new one of these last week to make me finally buy a Taurus despite warnings from most of my local 'experts'. Took it out shooting a couple of times and am well satisfied with my purchase. Didn't break down as easy as some but I didn't mind the process. A sticky magazine should be something you can self diagnose. If nothing else just take it apart and lubricate it good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.