Pistol World Forums banner

Will you go to the Million Gun Owner March if you can go?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wfb18 said:
I wish that our leaders who still side with Liberty and Justice for All would organize a Million Man (Minimum) March for us in the National Mall in Washington, D.C. every single 4th of July.
My hope will be realized. Hope I can believe in. Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope! To President Obama's dismay. I got this e-mail today from US Concealed Carry Association:

"I want to bring you in the loop on something that I'm REALLY excited about. A couple guys who you may or may not have heard of before are hard at work on it as we speak... Skip Coryell and Ted Nugent. Oh- you have heard of Mr. Nugent, you say?

"Well, you're probably wondering right about now, "what is ole' Uncle Ted working on?" Well... it's gunna be huge. You've probably heard of the million-mom march... well, this is something about a billion times better- a Million Gun Owner March, on Washington D.C. It's roughly slated for the Spring of 2010.

"This idea is YOUNG right now- in fact, it's so young that I'm about to give you a URL to a website that isn't even active yet.

"But it will be after Friday [06 Feb 2009]:
http://milliongunownermarch.com/

"Remember- the site is still under construction, but I'll shoot you another email when it's up and ready. Guys, I am VERY excited about this. This will be our chance to stand up PEACEFULLY and be heard. We will be able to show the world that American Gun owners are organized, peaceful, proud, dedicated citizens who only want their rights to be left alone."

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
260rem said:
I wish that we could organize something like that down here.
I encouraged 260rem of Australia to use the internet to notify groups of people in Australia that he thinks would like to get their gun ownership rights restored to keep tuned to http://milliongunownermarch.com/ until Spring 2010.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts