Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for one of these. Looks like they only go for about $200 new. Has anyone seen how well these hold their value in the used market. It didn't look like gunsamerica.com had any good used prices on them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting my Utah permit and I plan on using it in states that allow it. The NAA is just a really cool little gun. It'll make a good conversation piece and should be fun times to shoot at the range. I might use it for CCW if I go visit any anti-2A friends in other states.

·
Registered
158 Posts
They make a better conversation piece than a carry gun--I have one in 22 lr----when the chips are down I really doubt them/small hammer and trigger plus shaking hands does not boost confidence.They are SUPER for an ULTRA hideout gun----give me a officer's model or a 60 for carry tho----yeah I know it's against the rules but I can shoot it and connect with the target.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have one in .22WMR and would not hesitate to use it on an appropriate target... eyes, ears, nose & throat - all at an appropriate range... 6 feet. :wink:

KelTec P3AT is a better choice for a primary carry and every bit as concealable. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.