Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for one of these. Looks like they only go for about $200 new. Has anyone seen how well these hold their value in the used market. It didn't look like gunsamerica.com had any good used prices on them.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen one used in my area. Keep in mind that many sellers on GunsAmerica are dealers and they are offering the guns in their store online for the same price. I don't often see many deals on GA.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just nosey----if you are looking for a concealed(illegal in our great state)weapon why not a Rossi .38 for not much more money????Easier to shoot AND hit with!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting my Utah permit and I plan on using it in states that allow it. The NAA is just a really cool little gun. It'll make a good conversation piece and should be fun times to shoot at the range. I might use it for CCW if I go visit any anti-2A friends in other states.

·
Registered
158 Posts
They make a better conversation piece than a carry gun--I have one in 22 lr----when the chips are down I really doubt them/small hammer and trigger plus shaking hands does not boost confidence.They are SUPER for an ULTRA hideout gun----give me a officer's model or a 60 for carry tho----yeah I know it's against the rules but I can shoot it and connect with the target.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have one in .22WMR and would not hesitate to use it on an appropriate target... eyes, ears, nose & throat - all at an appropriate range... 6 feet. :wink:

KelTec P3AT is a better choice for a primary carry and every bit as concealable. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts