Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inherited a Mauser HSc pistol from my father. The left slide is marked Mauser-Werke A.G. Oberndorf a.N., Mod. HSc, Kal. 7.65mm. The left trigger guard near the front strap has an eagle with 135 below it. The right trigger guard near the front strap has an eagle with an N below it. The SN is 800783. I have 2 magazines for it. The gun is in very good condition and has 85 - 90% or more of its original finish. It has two silver magazines and an original holster with a mag pouch. The wood grips are very good with only a small circular depression on the right grip, possibly from a holster button or snap. It is confusing because the Blue Book of gun values shows it as being worth $300 in one category and about $1200 in another (by SN). What can you tell me about this gun and its value.

NSASarge

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
re: Nazi Mauser HSc Mauser-Werke A.G. Oberndorf a.N., (.32 A

Sorry, but your's is the $300.00 German pistol, not the $1,200 Swiss commercial pistol. :cry:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

That figures...Oh well. Sure is a nice little .32 auto though! It looks better than some newer guns I have looked at. At least I know that the 1903 A1 I have is worth $3,500! Just gotta find the right collector. Thanks for the info!

NSASarge

·
Registered
147 Posts

That Mauser is a very good pistol, and if it was mine, I'd certainly keep it and maybe even carry it.

mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts