PistolWorld.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I did not come over sooner. I am not much of a pistol guy. I only have 3.
Ruger Blackhawk 357 mag/9mm convertible
CZ-50 32 auto
Taurus 85 38 special.

Working on getting a few more. We need to support the family of SGW sites.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Rogmatt... welcome over! I'm a 1911A1 kind of guy... but the Ruger BH is on my list of must haves... or the Vaquero!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rog, I've got one pistol - SA 1911A1 GI 45 4" Champion. Just bought it, but she's my dream gun. Since I've gotten her, my three shotguns and my rifle (which I purchased on whims while browsing the gun shop waiting to turn 21 :wink: ) have never seen so little action. I think they are jealous. To be completely honest, if I never bought another gun, it wouldn't bother me any. I'd like to say I'd pass her on to my kids one day, but I'm way too attached to it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome folks. I do believe that PistolWorld will be known as the friendliest pistol talk forum on the internet.
(For some reason, that sounds so familiar) 8)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rogmatt said:
We need to support the family of SGW sites.
Thanks for the inspiration, Rog, and I'm with you....been lurking for a while trying to decide if I need another diversion from work :roll: .

Howdy, folks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Muchas gracias, Paul.

Don't pull the trigger on my handhelds near as much as the scatterguns, but I do depend on them (if you know what I mean :wink: ).

Did you get the deringer?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Nope. Was bushwhacked by two collectors... and out bid! :(

Got three top bids on three guns, right now. No derringers, though. :wink: The three fill a void, for me... .22 revolvers. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts