Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. new to the site, and thinking about purchasing a gun. it's a private deal for a sig 239 with the .357 barrel and 1 clip AND the .40 cal barrel with 2 clip's, plus a custom wood hand grip. he's selling everything for 650. #1, i had my mind set on a CZ75 SP-01, so is the sig comparable? (just seems to be a great deal) #2, the only other gun i've owned was a ruger P90. hated the feel of it (very heavy and innacurate) BUT i've shot the CZ75 SP-01, a berretta 9mm, and a glock G26 and G27. how does the sig compare to these guns? and #3, is 650 a good deal for everything?

I appreciate any and all thoughts. thanks guys

·
Registered
62 Posts
CZ makes a fine gun, but, any SIG is a higher quality piece, by far. A 239 sells for around $525 retail in and around Denver. So, with the extra accessories, it is a generous offer. Not necessarily a "smoking deal", but you will not regret buying a SIG. I own two..a 225 and a 239. Both are quality reliable firearms.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The other guns you mentioned are full-size autos, while the P239 is more of a concealed carry/backup piece. Still very nice, but...depends on what you want it for. The SP-01 is taking off like a rocket in competition.

Minor nitpick: unless I'm wildly mistaken, SIG 239 mags are the same for .357 SIG and .40 S&W

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.