Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it took a while to find time but here is the first target.

Lower holes are first magazine with a six o'clock hold. Middle holes are second magazine with a center of bull hold.

Both fired standing at 10 yards.

The gun definitely shoots better than I.

·
Registered
149 Posts
well. did you like it and did it meet your expectations?

btw, what type/brand ammo were you using and how many round thru it?

were there any malfunctions? and if you shoot it more, i would be interested to know if you have any malfuctions.

at least you got them all on paper and not bad for a new gun too. i would try benching it to see what the gun can really do and then you will know how much you have to do on yourself.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
toyrfun said:
well. did you like it and did it meet your expectations?

btw, what type/brand ammo were you using and how many round thru it?

were there any malfunctions? and if you shoot it more, i would be interested to know if you have any malfuctions.

at least you got them all on paper and not bad for a new gun too. i would try benching it to see what the gun can really do and then you will know how much you have to do on yourself.

1. I bought this gun because of the trigger! It is set at 4 pounds and breaks like an icicle........ so it currently meets my expectations. I was surprised that the recoil is about the same as my S&W 9mm..........I expected something more!

2. I bought a box of Magtech 230 grain FMJ when I bought the gun.......it was what the dealer had. I only had time to run 2 magazines through it and there were no problems.

3. That target is one I printed off in a hurry..........black portion is 4 inches. I have a bench and will be running a few rounds from a rest to see what the gun can do.

4. I don't get in nearly as much handgun shooting as I would like. Need to take more time for this hobby.

When I have time to get out again I'll let you know the results.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Boy oh boy are you gonna love your new Kimber.

I own a kimber Kimber Pro CDP II, and it's a sweet heart.

They are great guns and as you said the trigger pull is wonderful.

Congratulations.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.