Pistol World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm obviously new here don't own a pistol yet looking to get one soon. I do own some rifles and a shotgun. I enjoy hunting and fishing in my off time. I am a 14 going on 15 yr Army veteran. I am located in Killeen, Tx. Look forward to picking ya'lls brains. I am married to myb beautiful wife Becky with 5 kids between the two of us and our previous marriages. My name is Chris by the way.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome grillmaster,
First off, Thank you for Serving, and All that you do.
Awesome, you need to get the kids interested in shooting also. But always practice Safety Safety Safety.......and then More Safety... That goes for you and the Mrs. also......
The Glock 23 .40 cal. for the Mrs.....She will love it, and it will suit you fine also. My Wife Loves hers. She liked my XD, but when I got her the Glock 23, she fell in love all over again. She's shot my revolver, not to fond of it, likes it, but it just isn't her...
Revolver has 6 rounds :oops: , and the glock has 13 rounds :lol: . More rounds, and thinner than any revolver.... makes sense to me...and Her.
Go to your local gun store and look at several... find one that fits your hands and Liking.
Keep us posted on what you choose.
Again, Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome aboard and thank you for your service! These guys can steer you in the right direction for a carry gun.

·
Registered
606 Posts
In all the discussion about a CCW pistol, I missed this post. Welcome to the forum, Chris.... and say Hi to "The Commanding Officer" (you know who I'm talkin' about) from all of us.

From an old Vietnam vet, thank you for serving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.