Pistol World Forums banner

Nickel Colt 1903

15K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Tango_Charli 
#1 ·
I won an auction for a nickel Colt 1903 Hammerless .32acp. This particular gun was produced in 1905 and was refinished by Fords. It comes with both these beautiful grips and the original black Colt grips. Don't ask how I paid for it. :? I think it was worth the sacrifices made though.

See less See more
#14 ·
My shooting partner, bless his heart, has been bitten by the 1903 bug, and as we're going into the 5th year or so of a never ending 1903alogue, I am most interested in helping him find one so maybe he will buy one, smoke a cigarette, and talk about something other than 1903 colts and how I can't do a trigger job to save my butt, (he's just jealous, if you ever need a Swedish Mauser trigger smoothed liken to a baby's posterior, holler, but I digress. He is looking for a plain old blued shooter. any suggestions ?
Thanks
Der Swedemeister :lol:
Oh, PS and all that, I'm not even a major fan of the 03, but these two are about enough to accomplish a conversion. Beauteful pieces. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.